Jethro's Weight Loss Tips
1. Get weather appropriate workout clothes.
2. Get a good pair of workout / running shoes that actually fit your feet.
3. Go to bed early.
4. Get up early.
6. Run / walk / exercise for at least 40 minutes.
7. Eat something for breakfast, and drink water with it.
8. Eat healthy (whole grains / complex carbs / protein / low fat / no HFCS / no trans-fats).
9. Eat in moderation (but the fact that you are exercising gives you a little leeway here).
10. Stop drinking soda pop.
11. Drink lots of water all day.
I've lost 10 lbs in just under 2 months by doing all of the above. Sure, that's not as impressive as the 35 lbs lost in 3 months that I did back in 2000, but hopefully I will keep up the exercise a little longer this time, and thus keep the weight off. So far, this feels a lot better than going into the gym for an hour-and-a-half every day after work (something I don't have time for anymore).